- try the speed test, and by speedtest I mean the dslreports speed test, not the speedtest.net one;
- turn off mouse smoothing and accelaration;
- play on lan instead of wifi, if possible;
- ultra settings don’t equal good system performance for 95 % of us. Try playing at modest[er] settings;
- forward ports
- overclock responsibly [!] gpu’s are expensive, here at least;
- more FPS on monitor (refresh rate + fps output from gpu) = better experience.
- kb+mouse trumps controller. Just because of the nature of approximation required while using either.
- keep your pc clean.